After a shocking appearance by Jeff Hardy at Monday’s TNA iMPACT! tapings, SEScoops.com can confirm that the former WWE Champion has signed a contract with TNA Wrestling. Here are some of the key details to this story:
– Jeff Hardy is now a full-time member of the TNA roster and will be working a regular television and PPV schedule.
– The main reason Jeff Hardy jumped to TNA is the work schedule andÂ is at the point where he doesn’t want to deal with the grueling WWE travel schedule.Â In TNA, he can still remain a top star in the industry and make great money while working and traveling far less.
– On iMPACT!, we saw Jeff Hardy attack X-Division star Homicide. A feud between the two appears to be in the works. “Anything could change and I could do something else or Jeff could do something else at the TV tapings on Tuesday, and I think it would be a great match-up of Jeff Hardy vs. Homicide. I’m really hoping it will happen,” Homicide said on the “Right After Wrestling” radio program on SIRIUS channel 98.
– Jeff Hardy was in meetings with Hulk Hogan and Dixie Carter throughout the day on Monday ironing out the terms of his agreement. Its believed that nothing was locked up until Jeff’s visit to Orlando on Monday.
– On Tuesday, Jeff Hardy was indicted on the drug charges against him and his case will be moving on to Superior Court. READ MORE
– Jeff Hardyâ€™s girlfriend Beth posted a message on Twitter responding to rumors that Jeff he signed with TNA after having a verbal agreement to return to WWE:
â€œI have no idea where these reports are coming from saying Jeff â€œhad a verbal agreement to return to WWE by a certain date.â€Thatâ€™s 100% falseâ€