Hulk Hogan Talks Bout How Long He’s Staying With WWE, Working With Vince, His Health
Hulk Hogan and Jimmy Hart appeared on the Opie & Anthony Sirius XM Satellite radio show on Monday morning to promote WrestleMania XXX. The interview lasted about 10 minutes – here are some highlights of what Hogan said:
– Vince McMahon is the kind of guy who will do anything for you personally but when it comes to business you don’t cross him.
– Hogan took full responsiblity for his rocky relationship with Vince McMahon over the years.
– He talked about how much Rocky III helped his career and said he saw Stallone recently at an autograph signing.
– “No comment” about the sex tape.
– When asked if he’d be getting physical at WrestleMania, Hogan talked about having a lot of fun working with John Cena on RAW and joked that guys would have to “run into his fist” due to his physical condition.
– Hogan said he plans to be with WWE for a long time after WrestleMania XXX.