Brock Lesnar is in Miami and has reportedly signed a 1-year contract with WWE. According to the Wrestling Observer, Lesnar arrived in Miami with a ton of security and an entourage of people surrounding him.
Lesnar’s deal is said to be a reduced schedule, which would allow Lesnar to avoid the hectic travel schedule that was one of the main factors in his decision to leave WWE after WrestleMania 20.
If Brock is signed with WWE, an appearance at WrestleMania 28 a very real possibility.
Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer stated on the F4WOnline.com message board that both sides have been in talks for a month and that WWE at least initially wanted his return match to take place at SummerSlam on August 19.
Meltzer said The Rock is aware of Lesnar’s negotiations and explaining his response to an Associated Press writer’s question last week regarding a possible confrontation.
“I’m not saying a thing,” said a grinning Johnson with his eyebrow raised after being asked about a possible encounter with Lesnar. “I didn’t say anything.”