Mark Henry has been spotted in Phoenix, Arizona at the hotel where the WWE superstars are staying. Henry has been out of action with an injury since the spring of 2012 and it’s unknown at this time if he’ll be returning tonight or if he’s just visiting.
Speaking of Mark Henry, he spoke to Eurosport Turkey last week to promote tonight’s WWE Royal Rumble. Here are some highlights:
– His WWE contract runs through Wrestlemania 29.
– He said he “thinks” he’ll be cleared to wrestle by the Rumble, but doesn’t know if he’ll be used.
– He said Mick Foley and Bob Backlund are very underrated and deserved to be in the WWE Hall of Fame a long time ago.
– The best wrestler in WWE is CM Punk, followed by John Cena and Big Show. He said after them there’s a group of 10 or wrestlers who are right on the cups to that top tier, such as Sheamus, Ryback, Daniel Bryan, himself, Cody Rhodes, Kofi Kingston and Christian.
– He said his favorite WWE theme music CM Punk’s. His least favorite is Sheamus’ theme.