– As you can imagine, there was panic in WWE this week over RAW’s 2.7 rating. Even though Monday was Memorial Day, WWE’s flagship show is entering dangerous territory with that low number, especially with RAW about to go 3 hours next month.
– Personal trainer Joe DeFranco has published part 2 of his article describing Triple H’s personalized workouts.
– The official theme song for WWE’s No Way Out pay-per-view is “Unstoppable” by the band Charm City Devils.
– Former WWF announcer Sean Mooney is now the co-anchor for NBC Tucson, Arizona affiliate KVOA. Mooney lives in Arizona also runs a production company in the area.
– Mr. Long Island Iced Z is back with another installment of the Z! True Long Island Story: