Ronda Rousey will be going overseas for WWE once again later this summer.
The former UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion competed at her first WWE live event earlier this month from Geneva, Switzerland at the SEG Geneva Arena (Video). During the recent European tour, it was announced that Rousey will be in action when WWE returns to London’s O2 Arena on Wednesday, August 29th, as part of a special, one-night-only WWE live Event.
It has now been confirmed that Rousey will also be at the WWElive event from Osaka, Japan just two days later on Friday, August 31st. For more information on this show, visit WWELive.jp.
Rousey will be appearing on WWE television regularly in the coming months, including television, pay-per-view and live events. In addition to the London & Osaka shows, WWE is advertising Ronda Rousey for the following dates through the end of August:
- Monday Night RAW TV Event: May 28th in Richmond, VA
- Monday Night RAW TV Event: June 11th, in Little Rock, AR
- MITB Event: June 17th, in Chicago, Illinois
- Monday Night RAW TV Event: June 18th in Grand Rapids, MI
- WWE Live Event: June 24th in Anaheim, CA
- Monday Night RAW TV Event: June 25th in San Diego, CA
- WWE Live Event: July 7th in New York City
- WWE Live Event: July 8th in Bridgeport, CT
- Monday Night RAW TV Event: July 16th in Buffalo, NY
- Monday Night RAW TV Event: August 20th in Brooklyn NY
- Monday Night RAW TV Event: August 27th in Toronto, CA