Scott Hall’s Indiegogo Raises Over $100K, WWE Nominated For Shorty Awards
– Scott Hall’s Indiegogo campaign has surpassed $101,000 – well over his initial goal of $80,000. Hall is scheduled to undergo hip replacement surgery on April 9th and has pledged that the surplus funds will be donated to charity.
– WWE has been nominated for several “Shorty Awards” – which recognize excellence in Social Media. WWE is up for awards in the following categories:
- Best Use of Social Media for Television
- Best Use of Social Media for Video games
- Best Brand Presence on Twitter
- Best Use of Hashtags
- Best Brand Presence on Facebook
Visit ShortyAwards.com to learn more.