Credit to Jacob Jones and PWInsider.com for these spoiler results:
* The Jarretts come out and offer a truce to Kurt Angle as Jeff doesn’t want her to be put in harm’s way at the Sacrifice PPV on Sunday. The crowd is chanting for Angle. Karen says that Kurt’s been hurt too many times and now that’s made him believe that she’s out to get him. She says they have a restraining order out for his own well being and asks Angle to come out. Kurt comes out and says he can’t believe he stayed married to her. Angle announces a mixed tag match between himself & “his business partner” against the Jarretts for the PPV. He says that Jarrett knows who she is and she’s real, damn real.
* Mickie James & Miss Tessmacher defeated Madison Rayne & Tara.
* Beer Money cut a promo and pretty much intimate that they are waiting for Matt Hardy to call Jeff Hardy to face them at Sacrifice without using Jeff’s name. Matt comes out and says they showed guts when they dared call out Hulk Hogan, but they still make him sick and are worthless. Matt says he and Jeff Hardy were raised to be champions and he and his partner are going to take the belts at Sacrifice. But, his partner isn’t Jeff Hardy. Out comes, I swear to God, Chris Harris. It’s Harris and Hardy vs. Beer Money.
* Sangriento pinned Suicide.
* Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair come out immediately after the match. Flair kicks Suicide low. Hogan says that he runs the show and he’s tired of waiting. He wants to know who is running games for the network right now or else. Out comes Mick Foley. Foley said that Hulk may have conned his way into the company and they might think that they were the smartest men in wrestling, but now things are going to start to unravel. He said that on 3/3, Jeff Hardy was the champ but then the Network saw what what happening and brought Sting back to TNA and now he’s the champion. Foley said that Hogan won’t be able to ruin this show and more because this show is called “Impact Wrestling” because it’s supposed to be about wrestling. He announces a Battle Royal to determine the number one contender to the TNA title and then says he’d like to introduce Kurt Angle’s partner at Sacrifice. A video appears, eventually spelling the word CHYNA and she comes out on the stage with Foley. She got, seriously, a MONSTER pop. Everyone chanted her name.
* Crimson defeated Abyss and Samoa Joe. Abyss attacked Crimson and left him laying.
* They re-tape the ENTIRE segment with Mick Foley coming out to confront Immortal. Crowd was dead for this. There were a few small line changes, including Mick saying this show wasn’t “TNA” but “Impact Wrestling” so there’s the marketing stuff you guys wrote about last week or so.
* Mr. Anderson wins the Battle Royal. Chyna ran out and tossed out Jarrett. She went after Karen but Jeff saved her and they ran away. Dreamer got tossed by Bully Ray even though they are now partners. Steiner and Morgan eliminated each other. Hardy and Beer Money eliminated each other. In the end, Anderson tossed Ray out.