(Spoilers) TNA Impact Wrestling Taping Results For December 19, 2013
The following are results from the TNA Impact Wrestling television tapings that were held on Tuesday, December 3, 2013. The following results will air during the December 19th edition of Impact Wrestling on Spike TV:
– Bobby Roode def. Kurt Angle in a two-out-of-three falls match. Roode put his feet on the ropes the gain the final fall that won him the match.
– Magnus & Jeff Hardy did a face-to-face promo. Magnus said the Hardy claims to love the fans but he sold them out and will again in the future.
– ODB & Madison Rayne def. Gail Kim & Lei’D Tapa in a Knockouts tag-team match.
– Eric Young and Joseph Park did an in-ring segment where they announced Park will face Bad Influence in a Monster’s Ball match. Park was scared at first, so Young presented him with some Christmas presents that were wrapped up. Park opened them to reveal a steel chair, a coil of barbed wire and Janice the nail embedded in a baseball bat, so Park ended up agreeing to do the match.
– Jeff Hardy and Dixe Carter had an in-ring segment. Hardy said that he wouldn’t repeat the past and let the fans down. Dixie Carter came out and said that the fans turned their backs on Hardy but that she never would.
– Magnus def. Jeff Hardy in a Steel Cage “Dixieland” match to become the new TNA Champion. The match started as a Steel Cage match. To win the match you needed to escape the cage and then get to the TNA stage to climb a ladder where the belt was hanging. Hardy almost had the title in his hands but the ladder was knocked over by Rockstar Spud and Magnus ended up winning as a result.