*Spoilers* WWE SmackDown Taping Results (12/27)
- John Cena came to the ring to open the show. Cena drops a Hulk Hogan reference early on. Cena asks for a match against Randy Orton for tonight. The Shield comes out and attacks Cena. Mark Henry comes out to make the save, but ended up getting beaten down himself. This leads to Big E. Langston coming down to make the real save. Kane comes out and announces three main events for tonight: Big E. Langston vs. Dean Ambrose, Mark Henry vs. Roman Reigns and John Cena vs. Seth Rollins.
- Luke Harper & Erick Rowan def. The Usos in tag-team action. The Wyatt Family won in what was almost a squash match. Bray Wyatt hit the ring afterwards and nailed an Uso brother with his Sister Abagail finisher.
- Renee Young interviews Randy Orton backstage. Dolph Ziggler ends up interrupting him. Kane sets up a match between Orton and Ziggler for later in the show.
- Antonio Cesaro def. Cody Rhodes in singles action. Cesaro picked up the win in what was about a five minute match.
- The Prime Time Players def. Ryback & Curtis Axel in tag-team action. The finish came when Darren Young rolled up Axel for the 1-2-3.
- Randy Orton def. Dolph Ziggler in singles action. Orton again came to the ring with both belts on his shoulder. Dolph Ziggler apparently has a pink streak in his hair now. The finish in this one came when Orton hit Ziggler with his RKO finisher for the pinfall in what was said to be a terrific match. After the match, Orton hit another RKO and continued to attack Ziggler. According to a live fan report, Ziggler might have legitimately been hurt during the post-match beatdown. We’ll update you when we have more information.
- Daniel Bryan def. Damien Sandow in singles action. Bryan got the win with his Running Knee finisher. After the match, Bray Wyatt came out with Luke Harper and Erick Rowan to deliver what was apparently a great promo.
- Big E. Langston def. Dean Ambrose in singles action in one of the three main-events ordered for tonight by Kane earlier in the show. John Cena and Mark Henry was in the corner of Langston for the match. Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins were in the corner of Dean Ambrose.
- Roman Reigns def. Mark Henry in the co-main event of the evening. Once again, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins were in Reigns’ corner, while John Cena and Big E. Langston were in Henry’s corner.
- John Cena def. Seth Rollins in the official SmackDown main event match. As was the case in the previous two matches, Big E. Langston and Mark Henry were in Cena’s corner and Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose were in Rollins’ corner.
Post-Show Dark Match
- John Cena def. Randy Orton via disqualification in the official SmackDown post-show “dark match” main event for the live crowd in Corpus Christi, Texas.