WWE this week’s episode of SmackDown on Tuesday night from the Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Here are the spoiler results:
– Lilian Garcia kicked off the show by singing the Canadian National Anthem.
– Lana and Rusev came to the ring and cut an anti-Canadian promo. Roman Reigns came through the crowd to a big pop. Reigns talked some trash to Lana and Rusev, with Lana telling him that he should be afriad. Reigns and Rusev had a staredown but several referees ran in and broke it up before things got physical.
– Divas Champion AJ Lee defeated Cameron with the Shining Wizard. During the match, Cameron tried leaving but Naomi came out and threw her back into the ring. After the match, Naomi and Cameron had a staredown.
– Renee Young interviewed Randy Orton. Orton said he doesn’t care what Roman Reigns thinks – all he thinks about is what’s best for business. Orton says later in the show, he’s going to introduce Chris Jericho to the Legend Killer.
– Adam Rose (with Summer Rae) defeated Fandango (with Layla) by countout. The Divas fought outside the ring from the very beginning. Fandango went outside to get things under control and got counted out. Fandango argued with the referee and Rose hit him with the Party Foul.
– WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos defeated Heath Slater and Titus O’Neal. After the match, Byron Saxton interviewed the Usos in the ring.
– Chris Jericho comes out to a big pop. Bray Wyatt appears on the big screen and taunts Jericho.
– Randy Orton defeated Chris Jericho with the RKO. This was described as a very entertaining match. Jericho hit the Lionsault and was about to win the match, but a graphic of the Wyatt Family flashed on the big screen, distracting Jericho and allowing Orton to get the win.
– Layla and Summer Rae came out to have a match, with serving as the Fandango special referee, a rematch from Money In the Bank. Prior to the match, Summer kissed Fandango, then Layla kissed him as well. Fandango started dancing, which got a big pop from the crowd. Then, both women turned on Fandango and began attacking him. The segment ends with Fandango sitting on the stage in disbelief as Layla and Summer dance together in the ring.
– Goldust defeated Ryback. Curtis Axel and Stardust were at ringside. After the match, Ryback attacked Goldust and was about to hit him with Shellshocked, but Stardust blew gold dust in Ryback’s face (that was a tough sentence to write).
– Bo Dallas defeated Diego and El Torito in a Handicap Match by pinning Diego. After the match, Bo attacked Torito, laying him out with a running Bo-dog.
– Roman Reigns vs. Rusev was the main event and ended in a disqualification after Randy Orton interfered. This was described as a pretty good match, with Rusev dominating most of it. Reigns fought back, hit the Superman punch and was about to go for a spear until Orton got involved. Rusev hit Reigns with a superkick and was about to continue the beatdown until Lana called him off. Randy Orton waited for Reigns to get up and nailed him with an RKO. Orton then attempted to spear Reigns, but Reigns actually speared Orton to end the show.