The following are spoiler results from Tuesday night’s WWE SmackDown tapings from Albany, New York:
– It’s a three-man commentary team tonight, with Brad Maddox joining Michael Cole and Josh Matthews this week.
– Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger open the show and cut one of their typical promos. Alberto Del Rio interrupted and showed a clip on the big screen of him and Ricardo Rodriguez doing a parody of Colter’s “We The People” YouTube videos.
– Team Hell No defeated Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre (w/Jinder Mahal). Slater tapped out to the No! Lock.
– Backstage, Dolph Ziggler was interviewed by Matt Striker and said he’s going to make history tonight. He then made out with AJ Lee while Big E stood there.
– Ryback was shown walking around backstage and had another confrontation with Mark Henry.
– Damien Sandow came out and said he will show how Darwin’s Theory of Evolution forgot his opponent tonight, Ryback.
– Ryback beat Damien Sandow after Shellshock.
– Backstage, Matt Striker interviewed the Big Show and asked getting beat down by The Shield after RAW. Show said he’ll take out anyone, but he blames Sheamus and Orton for what happened.
– A Fandango vignette aired hyping his debut for later in the show.
– Alberto Del Rio defeated Dolph Ziggler with the Cross Armbreaker. Solid back and forth match with lots of near falls. Ricardo dumped a bucket of water on AJ, but Langston and AJ got sent to the back for it.
– Backstage, Daniel Bryan told AJ she looked like a wet puppy. She said that she’s with the next World Heavyweight champion now. She brought up the fact that Daniel Bryan’s reign ended in 18 seconds at WrestleMania. Bryan said that being with Ziggler, she should be used to 18 seconds.
– Mark Henry beat Yoshi Tatsu in a squash match with the World’s Strongest Slam.
– Backstage, Matt Striker told Sheamus that Big Show blamed him Randy Orton for his attack at the hands of The Shield after RAW. Sheamus said it’ll be his fault when he kicks Show’s head off his shoulders tonight.
– Tamina Snuka beat Kaitlyn (w/Layla) in a non-title match with the Samoan drop.
– Backstage, the Rhodes Scholars were watching the monitor. Cody Rhodes asked what Damien Sandow thought of Kaitlyn. Sandow said that she’s done her best despite being from an inferior gene pool.
– Fandango was set to debut against Justin Gabriel, but once again he refused to compete because Lilian Garcia didn’t announce him properly.
Backstage, Teddy Long tried to teach Booker T how to say Fandango.
– Big Show and Sheamus fought to a no-contest when The Shield interfered. Randy Orton made the save, but The Shield got the upper hand. The babyfaces cleared the ring of the heels, but Show KO’d Sheamus and Orton hit the RKO on Big Show.
After SmackDown went off the air, The Shield returned and beat down Orton and Sheamus until Ryback made the save. It became a six-man tag which ended in a DQ after Roman Reigns brought in a chair. All the babyfaces hit their finishers to send the fans home happy.