*Spoilers* WWE SmackDown Tapings Results For Friday
WWE taped Friday’s episode of SmackDown on Tuesday night from San Diego, California. Credit to Prowrestling.net for these results:
Smackdown opened with Booker T in ring with Sheamus, Kane, Great Khali, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, and A.J. Booker spoke about the Elimination Chamber.
Jack Swagger came out and wants in the Chamber match. Ziggler still has Money in the Bank, so he doesn’t wanna be in Chamber. He threatened to cash in his MITB contract during WrestleMania. Booker announced Dolph would have to fight Alberto Del Rio tonight
- Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara defeated Kane and Daniel Bryan in a non-title match. Huge pop. Great work. Mysterio took a hot tag in to a 619 and a head butt off top rope for the hometown win. Kane and Bryan argued their way out of the arena.
- Great Khali defeated Jinder Mahal.
Booker and Teddy Long appeared on the screen from backstage. Sandow and Rhodes interrupted and said a poem. Sandow had to fight Sheamus. Booker said they go from Rhodes Scholars to Roadkill.
- Sheamus fought Damien Sandow to an apparent no-contest. Sheamus delivered the forearms to the chest. The Shield came in. One of the Shield members took a Brogue Kick, but they ended up Triple Powerbombing Sheamus. No one came out to help. Sheamus walked off with the referee.
- Randy Orton beat Wade Barrett in a non-title match.
On screen, Barrett was about to be interviewed by Matt Striker asking about the Bo Dallas elimination in the Royal Rumble and the loss to him on Raw. Barrett didn’t answer because he saw Dallas talking to some hot chicks. Barrett attacked Dallas.
They have been showing Del Rio outside waiting for Big Show for what he did to Ricardo Rodriguez.
Finally, Big Show arrived and Del Rio attacked him with a stick. Del Rio shouted in Spanish. Show yelled stop and did not fight back. Show jumped on top of a Crown Victoria car, which Del Rio basically tore up. Eventually, Show jumped into another car and drove away.
Backstage, Del Rio told Ricardo Rodriguez, who wore a neck brace, not to come out for his match.
- Alberto Del Rio defeated Dolph Ziggler in a non-title match. There were multiple near falls before Del Rio won by submission with the Cross Arm Breaker. During the Del Rio’s celebration, Big Show appeared on the big screen and had Ricardo by the neck.
Del Rio tried to leave the ring, but Show told him to stay there or he would hurt Ricardo. He warned Del Rio not to attack again. Show gave Del Rio the knockout punch. Del Rio ran to help and screamed in Spanish. Del Rio got a huge pop and was over with the Hispanic population in San Diego.