Steve Austin Says He Would Wrestle For WWE Again; Why He Never Faced Hulk Hogan, WWE’s Heart Attack Angle
Arda Ocal of The Score Television Network and the Baltimore Sun spoke with WWE legend and film & tv star “Stone Cold” Steve Austin. Highlights:
- How he’s recovering from knee surgery and if he’ll ever compete again and the fact that he would be willing to entertain an offer from WWE and where exactly that process is at right now.
- Discusses the release of the WWE ’13 video game in which he is a focal point, and does it bother him that CM Punk is on the cover.
- Talks about the return of his reality tv series Redneck Island on CMT. “I consider myself the king of rednecks.”
- Why an Austin/Hogan dream match never happened. “I don’t think I just ever wanted to wrestle the guy I guess.”
- Finally Austin gives his opinion on the recent CM Punk/Paul Heyman “Fake Heart Attack” incident and if he thinks it crossed the line. “I believe in pushing the envelope in an aggressive fashion. But when a guy damn near dies at ringside, let it go.”