Undertaker vs. CM Punk Set For WM29, Triple H Challenges Lesnar & More
– The following matches were taped before RAW for this week’s episode of Superstars:
* Team Rhodes Scholars vs. The Usos.
* Layla vs. Tamina Snuka.
– The Undertaker returned to WWE on Monday’s Old School RAW at the start of the show. The Undertaker signaled that he would be at WrestleMania 29. Later in the show, a 4-way match would be held to determine his opponent.
– CM Punk defeated Sheamus, Big Show and Randy Orton to earn a match against The Undertaker at WrestleMania 29. Undertaker came out after Punk’s win and had a staredown with Punk.
– Also on RAW, Triple H challenged Brock Lesnar to a match at WrestleMania 29.