Update On WWE’s Recent Diva Search & Month-Long Divas Training Camp
We’ve got an update on the private Diva search that took place last month. WWE reached out to modeling agencies in Los Angeles and other cities last month and select a group of women to enter a four-week training program. They were trained by NXT’s Sarah Del Rey, Bill DeMott and others.
Here’s a look at some of the women who where part of the training camp:
- Olivia Karpinski – Model, fitness coach
- Natalie Eva Marie – Actress, model
- Aimee Fogelman – Model
- Joseann Offerman – Model, Singer
- Maysa Quy – “Bombshell Fitness” Athlete
- Jenn Sterger – Model, actress, TV host
- CJ Perry – Red Bull spokesmodel
- Courtney Camero – Reality TV show contenstant
It’s worth noting that not all of the ladies made it through, and only a few (if any) will go on to receive developmental contracts. Former WWE Diva Eve was at NXT earlier this week meeting with the ladies and tweeted:
Had a chance to meet some new WWE Diva “prospects” yesterday. Great group of beautiful, athletic, talented women.Future’s looking bright!