We’ve got an update on the private Diva search that took place last month. WWE reached out to modeling agencies in Los Angeles and other cities last month and select a group of women to enter a four-week training program. They were trained by NXT’s Sarah Del Rey, Bill DeMott and others.
Here’s a look at some of the women who where part of the training camp:
- Olivia Karpinski – Model, fitness coach
- Natalie Eva Marie – Actress, model
- Aimee Fogelman – Model
- Joseann Offerman – Model, Singer
- Maysa Quy – “Bombshell Fitness” Athlete
- Jenn Sterger – Model, actress, TV host
- CJ Perry – Red Bull spokesmodel
- Courtney Camero – Reality TV show contenstant
It’s worth noting that not all of the ladies made it through, and only a few (if any) will go on to receive developmental contracts. Former WWE Diva Eve was at NXT earlier this week meeting with the ladies and tweeted:
Had a chance to meet some new WWE Diva "prospects" yesterday. Great group of beautiful, athletic, talented women. Future's looking bright!
— Eve Torres Gracie (@EveTorresGracie) March 14, 2013