WWE Going After Another Tape Library, Recent Attendance Figures
- The February 7th episode of WWE Main Event drew a 0.9 rating with 1.4 million viewers.
– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* 2/8 (RAW) from Poplar Bluff, MO: 4,000 fans, $100,000 gate
* 2/9 (RAW) from Springfield, MO: 4,800 fans, $135,000 gate
* 2/9 (SmackDown) from Champaign, IL: 5,500 fans, $160,000 gate
* 2/10 (RAW) from Cape Girardeau, MO: 3,200 fans, $95,000 gate
* 2/10 (SmackDown) from Louisville, KY: 7,500 fans, $220,000 gate
– The next tape library that WWE is looking to acquire is the UK “World of Sport” library, which is owned by ITV. Several matches from the World of Sport library will be featured on Bret Hart’s upcoming “Dungeon Collection” DVD set, due out March 5th.
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)