WWE Hiring A New VP Of Creative Writing: Job Description & Responsibilities
WWE is hiring a new VP of Creative Writing. The description reads:
“The VP Creative Writing will be responsible for the creative content strategy and direction for all weekly TV programming. He/She will manage the Head Writer, Show Runners, and the writing team, provide long-term direction in the development of story lines and WWE superstar characters, and be the primary liaison with other partner departments especially including Talent, TV and Digital.”
* Develop and implement creative storylines for broadcast on all WWE programs and platforms in coordination with the writing team and senior creative management (CEO, EVP,SVP)
* Work with Talent Department to develop powerful character back-stories
* Manage the Head Writer, the home-based writers, and the road writing team by providing feedback, training and supervision.
* Use consumer insights and social media to deliver impactful storylines that are consistent with the WWE brand and each talent’s skills and history.
* Identify new writing talent and ensure that current writers’ work is aligned with the network’s brand and programming strategy.
* Supervise Head Writer in creating a comprehensive training program for new writers and remedial training for existing writers.
* Work with senior management to continually improve the process supporting WWE’s creative writing system.
* Provide mature leadership to the writing team, relating to the implementation of the vision of senior management (CEO, EVP, SVP
* Drive professional interaction with other departments of the WWE (Talent Development, TV Production, Marketing, Digital, Sales and HR)
To apply, visit WWECorp Careers.