WWE RAW opens up with a video for John Cena and The Rock. Both will meet tonight on RAW.
- RAW kicks off with CM Punk and Paul Heyman coming to the ring. Heyman has the urn in hand.
CM Punk In-Ring Segment
Punk talks about how people say The Undertaker’s Streak is unbreakable and how The Deadman is unstoppable at WrestleMania. Punk talks about the urn and what “they” say it means to Taker’s powers. Punk says “they” don’t know what they’re talking about. Punk says he’s the only one that matters. Punk says Taker’s career is now being re-written by the best in the world. Heyman applauds Punk and a small “ECW” chant breaks out. Punk says this is The Undertaker’s fault. Punk juggles the urn and says it means everything to Taker but nothing to him, before throwing it to the mat. Punk says for the first time in his life, Taker is at a psychological disadvantage and he’s scared. Punk says Taker could have kept The Streak alive but it’s him Taker’s dealing with now. Punk goes on and says he’s waiting, here he is. He’s waiting for the lights to go out and those magic words, “rest in peace.” Punk says at WrestleMania, Taker and his perfect record will… rest… in… the lights go out and the bells toll. They come back on and Taker is in the ring. Taker unloads on Punk and beats him down in the corner. Heyman grabs the urn and runs to the back with it. Punk escapes and runs up the ramp as Taker paces around the ring. Heyman comes back out with the urn and hands it to Punk. Punk taunts Taker with the urn as his music plays. Taker cuts his own throat and looks on from the ring.
- Still to come tonight, John Cena and The Rock will do a Q&A with current and future Hall of Famers. Also, Fandango will finally make his debut.
Back from the break and out comes Fandango with his dancer and their own entrance. Fandango takes the mic and says his name but is interrupted by Chris Jericho. Jericho runs down and spears Fandango. Jericho unloads and Cole mentions this was not the scheduled match. Fandango escapes out of the ring and heads to the back with his dancer. Jericho is hype and looks on from the ring as his music hits. Cole mentions Jericho was scheduled to face Dolph Ziggler later on. Dolph’s music hits and out he comes with AJ Lee and Big E Langston.
Dolph Ziggler vs. Chris Jericho
Jericho waits as Ziggler, AJ and Big E make their way down to the ring.
Jericho tackles Dolph to start the match. Jericho with a back elbow that sends Ziggler to the mat. More offense from Jericho as AJ looks on. Ziggler with a big kick to the face to turn it around. The crowd chants for Jericho and he fights back. Ziggler blocks Walls of Jericho but runs into an elbow. Jericho climbs to the top and comes down with a big crossbody for a 2 count.
Back from the break and Ziggler is in control after Big E laid out Jericho during the commercial. Jericho with a roll up for 2 now. Ziggler dropkicks him for another 2 count. Ziggler with a splash in the corner. More back and forth. Jericho comes off the top with a double ax handle and a clothesline. Ziggler runs into a big boot. Jericho with the bulldog. Big E gets on the apron but Jericho dropkicks him. Ziggler with a big DDT for a close 2 count. More back and forth. Ziggler taps out to the Walls of Jericho.
Winner: Chris Jericho
- After the match, Big E runs over Jericho and lays him out with his finisher. They leave and out comes Fandango with his dancer. They dance around Jericho before Fandango attacks him and unloads. Fandango screams for Jericho to say his name as the crowd chants “you can’t wrestle.” Jericho tries to fight back but Fandango lays him out. Fandango shows an aggressive side here. He goes to the top rope, poses and hits a big leg drop. Fandango takes the mic and says his own name before heading back to the back.
- Back from the break and Matt Striker is backstage with Sheamus. We see what happened on SmackDown with tension between he and Big Show. Striker asks if Sheamus and Randy Orton have buried the hatchet with Show. The Shield interrupt and attack Sheamus from behind. They beat him down but Orton makes the save with a steel chair. Orton also gets beat down until Big Show arrives to clean house and make the save. The Shield retreats.
Mark Henry vs. The Usos
We go to the ring and out comes Mark Henry for a handicap match. Henry heads to the ring as we go to commercial.
We’re back and The Usos are out now. Henry locks up with one of the Usos and sends him to the mat. Henry tosses Uso across the ring and he tags in his brother. Henry keeps control until they double team him with a dropkick and a few superkicks. Henry goes down and gets hit with a big Superfly Splash for a 2 count. More double teaming but Henry fights them off. Henry sends one Uso flying from the apron into the fan barrier. Big clothesline for the other Uso. Henry hits a World’s Strongest Slam for the win.
Winner: Mark Henry
- After the match, Henry goes to ringside and grabs the fallen Uso. Henry brings him in the ring hits another World’s Strongest Slam. Henry with another slam on the other Uso. Henry hits the ropes and drops a big splash on the other Uso, saying that nobody splashes him and gets away with it.
- Cesaro vs. Del Rio is up next.
Antonio Cesaro vs. Alberto Del Rio
We go to the ring and out first comes WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro. Justin Roberts goes to introduce Alberto Del Rio but out comes Ricardo Rodriguez on crutches. He says his legs are weak but his voice is strong. Out next comes the World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio.
They lock up and Cesaro works on the arm. They trade holds and Del Rio also works on the arm. Cesaro makes it to the ropes and breaks the hold. Cesaro takes Del Rio to the corner and works him over now. Del Rio fights back and hits a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Zeb Colter comes out to the stage and distracts Del Rio. Cesaro attacks from behind and takes back control. Cesaro with more offense in the corner. Cesaro with a headbutt to the jaw. Cesaro goes up top but Del Rio cuts him off. Del Rio climbs up for a superplex and nails it.
Jack Swagger appears at ringside and attacks Ricardo. Swagger rips Ricardo’s protective boot off. Del Rio gets up and leaps out of the ring, taking Swagger out. Del Rio unloads on Swagger and fights him into the crowd. Del Rio with a big kick to the jaw. Del Rio gets counted out.
Winner by Count Out: Antonio Cesaro