WWE has already announced some of the top matches taking place at this year’s Clash of Champions pay-per-view event.
The betting odds are out for this show, which suggests that there could be titles that will change hands.
Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode are favored to win the WWE RAW Tag Team Titles from Seth Rollins and Braun Strowman while there is no favorite for the WWE RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks match, which indicates that there could be a title change.
WWE Clash Of Champions Betting Odds
The favorites to win are listed as – while the underdogs are listed with +. BetOnline has released the odds, which you can see here:
- WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins (-280) vs. Braun Strowman (+185)
- WWE Champion Kofi Kingston (-200) vs. Randy Orton (+150)
- WWE RAW Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins & Braun Strowman (+125) vs. Dolph Ziggler & Bobby Roode (-165)
- WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley (-140) vs. Charlotte Flair (+100)
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak (-140) vs. Humberto Carrillo (+125) vs. Lince Dorado (+500) – Triple Threat
- WWE Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura (-250) vs. The Miz (+170)
- WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day (-150) vs. The Revival (+110)
- WWE Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch (-120) vs. Sasha Banks (-120)
- Roman Reigns (-600) vs. Erick Rowan (+350)
What are your thoughts on these betting odds and matches thus far announced for this card? What other matches do you expect or want to see be booked for the event? Sound off in the comment section.