The final betting odds for all of the matches that will take place at the WWE Clash of Champions pay-per-view event have been released.
Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode are once again favored to win the WWE RAW Tag Team Titles from Seth Rollins and Braun Strowman. Also, Sasha Banks is favored to win the RAW Women’s Title from Becky Lynch.
WWE Clash of Champions Betting Odds
Make sure to joins us later tonight for live coverage, match recaps, and our 6 takeaways from this latest pay-per-view event held by WWE.
The favorites to win are listed as – while the underdogs are listed with +. Here are the final betting odds courtesy of 5 Dimes:
- WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins (+200) vs. Braun Strowman (-280)
- WWE Champion Kofi Kingston (-185) vs. Randy Orton (+145)
- WWE RAW Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins & Braun Strowman (+170) vs. Dolph Ziggler & Bobby Roode (-230)
- WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley (-155) vs. Charlotte Flair (+115)
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak (-230) vs. Humberto Carrillo (+220) vs. Lince Dorado (+1000) – Triple Threat
- WWE Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura (-190) vs. The Miz (+160)
- WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day (-185) vs. The Revival (+145)
- WWE Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch (+100) vs. Sasha Banks (-140)
- Roman Reigns (-300) vs. Erick Rowan (+220)
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross (-350) vs. Sonya Deville & Mandy Rose (+250)
- WWE United States Champion AJ Styles (-350) vs. Cedric Alexander (+250)