The betting odds are out for this year’s Clash of Champions pay-per-view event.
That has changed as the champs are favored to retain. The WWE RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks match, which indicates that there could be a title change as Banks is favored to win the title.
WWE Clash Of Champions Betting Odds
The favorites to win are listed as – while the underdogs are listed with +. 5Dimes has released the odds, which you can see here:
- WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins (-400) vs. Braun Strowman (+280)
- WWE Champion Kofi Kingston (-165) vs. Randy Orton (+125)
- WWE RAW Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins & Braun Strowman (+170) vs. Dolph Ziggler & Bobby Roode (-230)
- WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley (-155) vs. Charlotte Flair (+115)
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak (-140) vs. Humberto Carrillo (+125) vs. Lince Dorado (+500) – Triple Threat
- WWE Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura (-210) vs. The Miz (+160)
- WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day (-120) vs. The Revival (+160)
- WWE Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch (+120) vs. Sasha Banks (-160)
- Roman Reigns (-380) vs. Erick Rowan (+260)
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross (-290) vs. Sonya Deville & Mandy Rose (+210)
- WWE United States Champion AJ Styles (-280) vs. Cedric Alexander (+200)