ROH holds its Final Battle pay-per-view tonight (December 18, 2020), which marks the first special in months. Ring of Honor is slated to hold the show at the UMBC Event Center in Baltimore, Maryland. The main event will see ROH World Champion Rush vs. vs. Brody King.
There will be changes made to a few matches on this card such as ROH Six Man Tag Team Champions Mexisquad vs. Shane Taylor & The Soldiers of Savagery and EC3 vs. Jay Briscoe. ROH has already confirmed that EC3, Flamita and Bandido were pulled due to COVID-19 protocols. EC3 has actually announced he tested positive for the virus.
It’s been reported ROH will announce the new competitors to replace these three stars during the pre-show.
ROH Final Battle can be purchased via traditional pay-per-view and the FITE app. The show will be four hours long with the first hour airing for free at 7 pm ET on ROH Facebook Live, FITE TV, and traditional PPV while the main card will begin at 8 pm ET.
Final ROH Final Battle Card
- ROH Champion Rush vs. Brody King.
- Tony Deppen vs. LSG vs. Josh Woods vs. Dak Draper – Winner Receives ROH TV Title Match later in the show.
- ROH TV Champion Dragon Lee vs. Four-Way Victor.
- ROH Tag Team Champions Jay Lethal & Jonathan Gresham vs. Mark Briscoe & PCO.
- ROH Pure Champion Jonathan Gresham vs. Flip Gordon.
- Matt Taven & Mike Bennett vs. Vincent & Bateman.
- The Foundation’s Tracy Williams & Rhett Titus vs. Fred Yehi & Wheeler Yuta – Pure Rules Tag Team Match.
- Danhusen vs. Brian Johnson.