Pro wrestling legend Terry Funk recently reacted to the AEW Revolution main event news. Although it is unfair to just label Funk as a ‘hardcore’ wrestling legend, he was part of some of the most brutal matches over his illustrious career.
Terry Funk on DeathMatch
Terry Funk was made aware of the Revolution main event and the person running his Twitter account notified followers of his reply. “Just talked to Mr. Funk & he’s doing okay. He just wanted to wish Jon Moxley & Kenny Omega the best of luck in their exploding barbed wire match” Funk reportedly began.
It was also noted that Funk made a playful jab at WWE. “He says the match is a good way for AEW to wake up Vince with a good kick in his ass. He wants you to know he’s pulling for you!”
AEW Revolution takes place on March 7th from Daily’s Place in Jacksonville, Florida. Here’s the current card for the event:
- AEW Championship Exploding Barbed Wire Deathmatch – Kenny Omega (c) vs Jon Moxley
- AEW Tag Team Championships – The Young Bucks (c) vs Chris Jericho and MJF
- Streetfight – Team Taz vs Sting And Darby Allin
- Hikaru Shida vs The Winner Of The AEW Women’s Championship Eliminator Tournament
- Face Of The Revolution Ladder Match – Winner gets a shot at the TNT Championship
- Big Money Match – Hangman Page Vs. Matt Hardy