All Elite Wrestling is getting closer to their next pay-per-view event, All Out.
With just a few weeks away from happening, AEW has started to release merchandise as well as the poster for the show.
On social media, the promotion is selling a new “limited edition” All Out poster. It features several top stars and matches that are advertised for the show.
Those talents include Chris Jericho, Hangman Page, Cody Rhodes, The Young Bucks, Jon Moxley, and Kenny Omega among many more. You can see it here:
The promotion will hold its first episode of their weekly TNT TV show on Wednesday, October 2 from the Capital One Arena in Washington, DC.
The AEW All Out pay-per-view event will take place on Saturday, August 31st at the Sears Centre in Chicago, IL and has already sold out.
AEW will be announcing more matches for this show in the coming weeks. Here is the updated card:
AEW All Out Card
- Chris Jericho vs. Hangman Page – Inaugural AEW World Heavyweight Title Match
- Cody Rhodes vs. Shawn Spears
- Kenny Omega vs. Jon Moxley
- The Best Friends vs. The Dark Order – Winners receive a first-round bye in the AEW World Tag Team Championship tournament
- AAA World Tag Team Champions Young Bucks vs. Lucha Brothers – Ladder match