Welsh based promotion ATTACK! Pro will be holding a special Wrestlemania Sunday event at the Walkabout in Cardiff, UK.
The main event for the show has now been announced and it will be the ‘Pride of Wales’ Eddie Dennis getting his much anticipated rematch against Chief Deputy Dunne for the ATTACK! Pro Wrestling Championship.
The event is now officially sold out however it will be available on the ATTACK! Pro Vimeo on Demand service within the week, it certainly will be one to check out in the days after Wrestlemania.
The current confirmed card is as follows:
- ATTACK! Pro Tag Team Titles Match – Bowl-A-Rama vs CCK
- ATTACK! Pro 24/7 Title Match – Warren vs Shay Purser
- Drew Parker vs Elijah
- Morgan Webster vs Charlie Sterling
- Bird & Boar vs Brothers of Obstruction
- Nixon Newell makes one of her final Welsh appearances before leaving for NXT
— ATTACK!ProWrestling (@ATTACKWrestling) March 25, 2017
— ATTACK!ProWrestling (@ATTACKWrestling) March 21, 2017