On Monday’s RAW, we saw the long-awaited return of Bret Hart to WWE television. The Hitman made peace with Shawn Michaels and got screwed over by Vince McMahon once again. Here’s some news on Bret’s return:
– Bret Hart was at RAW last night with his girlfriend. He spent a lot of time introducing himself to the locker room, since Triple H, Shawn Michaels and Mark Henry were the only superstars on the roster since his last stint in the company.
– Hart stayed at the same hotel as the rest of the WWE crew and spent over an hour signing and taking photos for fans in the lobby.
– Although The Hart Dynasty were brought in for the show, there were never plans to use them, and they were there as trusted and known faces to Hart.
– WWE has already released a new t-shirt for Bret Hart. It comes packaged with a DVD on their shop website.
– WWE Superstar JTG of Cryme Tyme apparently wasn’t invited to last night’s RAW in Dayton. He said on Twitter that he was a “lil pisst” about not being there to meet his hero, Bret Hart.
(Credit to PWInsider.com for some of the information used in this report)