The opening betting odds for the next pay-per-view event presented by All Elite Wrestling, All Out, has been released.
One of the top matches taking place at this show includes Chris Jericho vs. Adam “Hangman” Page. According to the odds, Jericho is favored to become the inaugural AEW World Heavyweight Champion.
Also, the ladder match between the Young Bucks and the Lucha Bros for the AAA tag team titles have even odds as there are no current favorites and underdogs.
AEW All Out Betting Odds
The AEW All Out pay-per-view event will take place on Saturday, August 31st at the Sears Centre in Chicago, IL and has already sold out. Here are the betting odds, courtesy of BetOnline:
- Chris Jericho -200 (1/2) vs. Hangman Page +150 (3/2) – Inaugural AEW World Heavyweight Title Match
- Cody Rhodes -180 (5/9) vs. Shawn Spears +140 (7/5)
- Kenny Omega +120 (6/5) vs. Jon Moxley -160 (5/8)
- The Best Friends +150 (3/2) vs. The Dark Order -200 (1/2) – Winners receive a first round bye in the AEW World Tag Team Championship tournament
- AAA World Tag Team Champions Young Bucks EVEN (1/1) vs. Lucha Brothers -140 – Ladder match
What are your thoughts on these betting odds and matches thus far announced for this card? What other matches do you expect or want to see be booked for the next AEW PPV event? Sound off in the comment section.