More of the early betting odds for some of the matches that will take place at the upcoming the WWE WrestleMania 35 event have been released.
According to Bet Online, Kurt Angle is favored to beat Baron Corbin at -250 in his retirement match while Samoa Joe and Buddy Murphy are favored to retain their titles against the likes of Rey Mysterio and Tony Nese.
The favorites to win are listed as – while the underdogs are listed with +.
Here are the early betting odds:
Top WrestleMania 35 Matches
- WWE RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey 5/2 vs. Becky Lynch 1/5 vs. Charlotte Flair 8/1 – Triple Threat Match
- WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar +170 (17/10) vs. Seth Rollins -250 (2/5)
- Batista +170 (17/10) vs. Triple H -250 (2/5) – No Holds Barred Match
- Randy Orton -165 (20/33) vs. AJ Styles +125 (5/4)
- Shane McMahon +250 (5/2) vs. The Miz -400 (1/4)
- Kurt Angle -250 vs. Baron Corbin +170 – Angle’s Farewell Match
- WWE United States Champion Samoa Joe -300 vs. Rey Mysterio +200
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Buddy Murphy -500 vs. Tony Nese +300
WWE presents the WrestleMania 35 pay-per-view event on Sunday, April 7, 2019 in East Rutherford, NJ at MetLife Stadium that will air on the WWE Network.
What are your thoughts on the early betting odds? Who do you think will win at this show?