The betting odds are out for this year’s Clash of Champions pay-per-view event.
Originally, Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode were favored to win the WWE RAW Tag Team Titles from Seth Rollins and Braun Strowman.
That has changed as the champs are favored to retain. The WWE RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks match, which indicates that there could be a title change as Banks is favored to win the title.
WWE Clash Of Champions Betting Odds
The favorites to win are listed as – while the underdogs are listed with +. 5Dimes has released the odds, which you can see here:
- WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins (-400) vs. Braun Strowman (+280)
- WWE Champion Kofi Kingston (-165) vs. Randy Orton (+125)
- WWE RAW Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins & Braun Strowman (+170) vs. Dolph Ziggler & Bobby Roode (-230)
- WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley (-155) vs. Charlotte Flair (+115)
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak (-140) vs. Humberto Carrillo (+125) vs. Lince Dorado (+500) – Triple Threat
- WWE Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura (-210) vs. The Miz (+160)
- WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day (-120) vs. The Revival (+160)
- WWE Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch (+120) vs. Sasha Banks (-160)
- Roman Reigns (-380) vs. Erick Rowan (+260)
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross (-290) vs. Sonya Deville & Mandy Rose (+210)
- WWE United States Champion AJ Styles (-280) vs. Cedric Alexander (+200)