A new match and the contest that will air on the pre-show have been announced for the next pay-per-view event, Best in the World, presented by ROH (Ring of Honor).
Former multi-time ROH World Television Champions Jay Lethal and Kenny King will square off in a singles match. Also, RUSH vs. Flip Gordon will take place on the pre-show.
The Best in the World pay-per-view event takes place on June 28 in Baltimore, Maryland at the UMBC Event Center. The show will be headlined by ROH World Champion Matt Taven vs. Jeff Cobb.
The Briscoes (Jay & Mark Briscoe), The Kingdom (MTK O’Ryan & Vinny Marseglia), Kenny King, The Bouncers (Beer City Bruiser & Brian Milonas), and The Stars of Women of Honor are all advertised to appear at the show.
ROH Best in the World Card
ROH will also be taping episodes of their weekly television show the following night in Philadelphia, PA at the 2300 Arena.
The promotion will be announcing more matches for this show in the coming days. Here is the updated card:
- ROH World Champion Matt Taven vs. Jeff Cobb
- ROH World Television Champion Shane Taylor vs. Bandido
- Dalton Castle vs. Dragon Lee
- Jay Lethal vs. Kenny King
- Silas Young vs. Jonathan Gresham – Pure Rules Match
- ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Champions Villain Enterprises will defend against Tracy Williams, Mark Haskins, and PJ Black
- ROH Women of Honor World Champion Kelly Klein and Jenny Rose will face Mandy Leon and Angelina Rose
- The Briscoes vs. Colt Cabana & Nick Aldis
- RUSH vs. Flip Gordon – Pre-Show Match