ESPN has confirmed that Charlotte Flair will be appearing in this year’s edition of the sports organization’s annual The Body Issue magazine. The Body Issue features athletes posing nude and semi-nude.
No designer clothes, no makeup, no filters.
Nothing to hide. Everything to be proud of.
Every woman is a queen, never forget you wear your crown everyday.
— Charlotte Flair (@MsCharlotteWWE) June 19, 2018
In addition to Charlotte, other athletes who will be featured include:
- New York Giants rookie Saquon Barkley
- Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns
- Seattle Storm’s Breanna Stewart
- Stewart’s teammate Sue Bird
- Seattle Reign legend Megan Rapinoe
- Los Angeles Dodgers OF Yasiel Puig
- Houston Astros pitcher Dallas Keuchel
- Softball player Lauren Chamberlain
- USWNT player Crystal Dunn
- LA Galaxy legend Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Figure skater Adam Rippon
- Golf legend Greg Norman
- Pro Football Hall of Famer Jerry Rice
- Track and field star Tori Bowie
- Cross-country gold medalist Jessie Diggins
ESPN’s The Body Issue hits newsstands next Monday, June 25th.
The 10th annual Body Issue drops June 25 … and we've got the full roster of athletes right here. pic.twitter.com/1XyfnOBntk
— ESPN (@espn) June 19, 2018