The updated betting odds for the WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view have been released by sports betting service Bet Online.
The betting odds are historically accurate indicators of who will win each match. We will keep an eye on the betting lines and will post an update if there are any shifts as we get closer to the show.
Seth Rollins is still the favorite to win the Men’s Royal Rumble while Charlotte Flair is favorite to win the women’s s Royal Rumble. The Miz and Shane McMahon are favored to beat The Bar for the SmackDown Tag Team Titles. All other champions listed are favored to retain.
The favorites to win are listed as – while the underdogs are listed with +. Here are the betting odds:
WWE Royal Rumble Odds
– WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar -350 vs. Finn Balor +225
– WWE Champion Daniel Bryan -250 vs. AJ Styles +170
– WWE Raw Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey -700 vs. Sasha Banks +400
– WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Asuka -200 vs. Becky Lynch +150
– WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Miz & Shane McMahon -300 vs. The Bar +200
Men’s Royal Rumble Match
- Seth Rollins (-125)
- Braun Strowman (+400)
- John Cena (+800)
- Drew McIntyre (+800)
- Finn Balor (+1600)
Women’s Royal Rumble Match
- Charlotte Flair (-200)
- Becky Lynch (+150)
- Alexa Bliss (+1000)
- Ronda Rousey (+1600)
- Ember Moon (+1800)
- Shayna Baszler (+1800)