The early betting odds for some of the matches that will take place at the upcoming the WWE WrestleMania 35 event have been released.
According to Bet Online, Seth Rollins is the favorite to defeat Brock Lesnar for the Universal Title. Also, Triple H is favored to beat Batista in No Holds Barred Match.
WWE RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey vs. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair is expected to headline the show. The biggest favorite thus far is Lynch.
WWE presents the WrestleMania 35 pay-per-view event on Sunday, April 7, 2019 in East Rutherford, NJ at MetLife Stadium that will air on the WWE Network. WWE will be announcing more matches for this show in the coming weeks.
The favorites to win are listed as – while the underdogs are listed with +. Here are the early betting odds:
Top WrestleMania 35 Matches
- WWE RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey 5/2 vs. Becky Lynch 1/5 vs. Charlotte Flair 8/1 – Triple Threat Match
- WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar +170 (17/10) vs. Seth Rollins -250 (2/5)
- Batista +170 (17/10) vs. Triple H -250 (2/5) – No Holds Barred Match
- Randy Orton -165 (20/33) vs. AJ Styles +125 (5/4)
- Shane McMahon +250 (5/2) vs. The Miz -400 (1/4)
What are your thoughts on the early betting odds? Who do you think will win at this show? Sound off in the comment section.