After spending from the summer of 2018 to the summer of 2019 on the shelf with a torn left labrum, Fandango looks like he’s going back on the injured list. The 38-year-old member of Breezeango posted a photo of his arm in a sling recently.
Fandango uses the hashtag #TommyJohn in the post, possibly alluding to the type of surgery he might be having on his arm. If that is the case, Fandango could be looking at another long stint on the inactive list.
Recovery time from Tommy John varies amongst athletes. While pitchers in baseball can take 12-15 months to recover from the surgery, other athletes are often back in as little as 6 months.
Tyler Breeze and Fandango defeated The Singh Brothers on NXT from December 11th, 2019. Fandango hasn’t wrestled since. Breezeango returned to NXT upon Fandango’s return from injury this summer.
Breezeango’s 2019 NXT record:
- August 10th, 2019 – Breezeango defeated The Forgotten Sons
- August 15th, 2019 – Breezeango defeated 3.0
- September 25th, 2019 – Breezeango & KUSHIDA defeated Imperium
- October 9th, 2019 – the Forgotten Sons defeated Breezeango
- December 11th, 2019 – Breezeango defeated the Sing Brothers.