We’re hit the aftermath of New Japan’s biggest show Wrestle Kingdom. This means that the annual Fantastica Mania tour has now begun. Several of the top stars from Mexico’s CMLL promotion will be in the New Japan ring for the next few weeks.
One of the biggest draws of the tour is that it will be KUSHIDA’s last, he is leaving NJPW and is likely signing with NXT.
Here’s the results from the show in Kyoto (01/13):
- Gedo, Taiji Ishimori and Templarino b. Jushin ‘Thunder’ Liger, Ryusuke Taguchi and Audaz – Templarino took the win after hitting the Modified Powerbomb on Audaz
- KUSHIDA and Angel de oro b. Taichi and Cuatrero – de oro took the win after hitting the La Campana on Cuatrero
- Flyer, Atlantis Jr and Atlantis b. Sanson, OKUMURA and Yoshinobu Kanemaru – Flyer took the win after hitting an Avalanche Spanish Fly on OKUMURA
- Soberano Jr, Titan and Mistico b. Forastero, Barbaro Cavernario and Ultimo Guerrero – Mistico took the win after hitting a Swanton Bomb on Forastero
- Namajauge, Gran Guerrero and Caristico b. Tiger Mask, Dragon Lee and Volador Jr – Guerrero took the win after hitting an Avalanche Michinoku Driver ? on Lee
- Tetsuya Naito, Shingo Takagi, BUSHI and Terrible b. Fujin, Raijin, Toa Henare and Satoshi Kojima – Naito took the win after hitting Destino on Henare