We’re hit the aftermath of New Japan’s biggest show Wrestle Kingdom. This means that the annual Fantastica Mania tour is just around the corner. Several of the top stars from Mexico’s CMLL promotion will be in the New Japan ring for the next few weeks.
Probably the biggest headline grabber on this show is the appearance of KUSHIDA. The New Japan star has announced that he will be leaving the promotion when his contract expires on January 31st. KUSHIDA will be teaming alongside Soberano JR and Mistico to face Namahage, Barbaro Cavernario and Caristico.
Another notable bout will see Fujin, Raijin, Toa Henare and Satoshi Kojima take on Los Ingobernables’ Shingo Takagi, BUSHI, Tetsuya Naito and CMLL star Terrible.
Here’s the lineup for the show in Osaka (01/11):
- Tiger Mask, Ryusuke Taguchi and Audaz vs Gedo, Taiji Ishimori and Templarino
- Jushin ‘Thunder’ Liger, Flyer and Titan vs Yoshinobu Kanemaru, Taichi and Forastero
- Atlantis Jr and Atlantis vs OKUMURA and Sanson
- Angel de oro, Dragon Lee and Mistico vs Cuatrero, Gran Guerrero and Ultimo Guerrero
- KUSHIDA, Soberano JR and Mistico vs Namahage, Barbaro Cavernario and Caristico
- Fujin, Raijin, Toa Henare and Satoshi Kojima vs Shingo Takagi, BUSHI, Tetsuya Naito and Terrible