The start of the 2019 NJPW (New Japan Pro Wrestling) G1 Climax Tournament is upon us as it begins with an event titled, NJPW G1 Climax: Dallas.
This show takes place on Saturday from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas with coverage starting at 6 pm ET while airing live and free on AXS TV. The event kicks off the A Block matches.
The card features several big matches such as Kota Ibushi taking on a returning KENTA, SANADA vs. Zack Sabre Jr., EVIL vs. Bad Luck Fale, and Will Ospreay vs. Lance Archer. The headliner will see Kazuchika Okada will square off with Hiroshi Tanahashi.
NJPW G1 Climax: Dallas Card
- Kazuchika Okada vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi – A Block Match
- Kota Ibushi vs. KENTA – A Block Match
- SANADA vs. Zack Sabre Jr. – A Block Match
- EVIL vs. Bad Luck Fale – A Block Match
- Will Ospreay vs. Lance Archer – A Block Match
- Jushin Thunder Liger, Juice Robinson, and Toru Yano vs. BUSHI, Shingo Takagi, and Tetsuya Naito
- YOSHI-HASHI and Hirooki Goto vs. Chase Owens and Jay White
- Shota Umino and Tomohiro Ishii vs. Ren Narita
- SHO and YOH vs. Tanga Loa and Tama Tonga
Check back this weekend for G1 Climax: Dallas Results.