The card for Friday’s (June 28, 2019) ROH Best In The World pay-per-view event has been finalized.
Ring of Honor is slated to hold their latest pay-per-view event of the year in Baltimore, Maryland at the UMBC Event Center. The show will be headlined by ROH World Champion Matt Taven vs. Jeff Cobb.
Other top matches featured on this card includes ROH World Television Champion Shane Taylor vs. Bandido and Dalton Castle vs. Dragon Lee. The event can be purchased via traditional pay-per-view and the FITE app.
Final ROH Best In The World Card
- ROH World Champion Matt Taven vs. Jeff Cobb
- ROH World Television Champion Shane Taylor vs. Bandido
- Dalton Castle vs. Dragon Lee
- Jay Lethal vs. Kenny King
- Silas Young vs. Jonathan Gresham – Pure Rules Match
- ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Champions Villain Enterprises will defend against Tracy Williams, Mark Haskins, and PJ Black
- ROH Women of Honor World Champion Kelly Klein and Jenny Rose will face Mandy Leon and Angelina Rose
- The Briscoes vs. TBA & Nick Aldis
- RUSH vs. Flip Gordon – Pre-Show Match
What are your thoughts on this match card? Do you plan on buying the pay-per-view and watching? Sound off in the comment section.