The final betting odds have been released for the WWE NXT TakeOver: In Your House event from Winter Park, Florida at Full Sail University.
The card for the show that takes place this Sunday has been finalized as only 6 matches have been announced.
Some of the more notable odds include Rhea Ripley being the favorite to beat Charlotte Flair and Io Shirai to win the NXT Women’s Title in the Triple Threat Match.
WWE NXT TakeOver: In Your House Odds
As a reminder, we will be providing coverage of the show this Sunday. The favorites to win are listed as – while the underdogs are listed with +. Here are the final betting odds:
- NXT Champion Adam Cole -300 vs. The Velveteen Dream +200 – Dream can’t challenge for the title as long as Cole is champion should he lose, Backlot Brawl
- Karrion Kross -250 vs. Tommaso Ciampa +170 – Singles Match
- NXT Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair 6/5 vs. Rhea Ripley 2/1 vs. Io Shirai 2/3 – Triple Threat Match
- Finn Balor +120 vs. Damian Priest -160
- NXT North American Champion Keith Lee +120 vs. Johnny Gargano -160
- Teagan Nox, Shotzi Blackheart & Mia Yim -200 vs. Candice LeRae, Dakota Kai & Raquel Gonzalez +150 – Six-Woman Tag Team Match