24-year-old Flamita has signed with Ring of Honor. Hugo Savinovich first mentioned a rumor of Flamita’s signing on a recent AAA show but the Lucha Blog website has since confirmed the luchador has signed a 1-year contract with the promotion.
“I can confirm that rumor is correct, Flamtia has indeed signed with ROH,” Lucha Blog’s report reads. He is expected to debut at the ROH Final Battle PPV on December 13th, 2019. He previously wrestled for Ring of Honor on the Honor United tour this October in the UK.
Flamita’s birth name is not a matter of public record and is currently not known.
Flamita Signs With Ring of Honor
The young luchador has already accomplished much in his young career. Championships he’s won are below:
- The Crash Cruiserweight Championship (1x)
- The Crash Tag Team Championships (1x) w/Bandido
- Open the Brave Gate Championship (DragonGate) (1x)
- Open the Triangle Gate Championship (DragonGate) (1x) w/Eita & T-Hawk
- Progress Tag Team Championships (1x) w/Bandido
Flamita made his professional wrestling debut at just the age of 14 in Tulancingo, Hidalgo, Mexico. He’s wrestled under the Flamita name his whole career.
Flamita ROH record:
- lost to Colt Cabana (10/25/19)
- lost to Flip Gordon & Marty Scurll w/ Tracy Williams (10/26/19)
- defeated Mike Bailey (10/27/19)