Japanese promotion DDT Pro will be heading to the United States for their first ever WrestleMania weekend show in April. The company will be hosting “Coming To America” on Thursday 4th April from La Boom in New York.
The full card for the show has now been announced and the following matches will be taking place:
- Konosuke Takeshita vs Daisuke Sasaki
- Weapon Rumble – MAO vs Sanshiro Takagi
- Iron Heavymetalweight Championship, Battle Royal – Saki Akai vs Colt Cabana vs Kikutaro vs X vs Makoto Oishi vs Kazuki Hirata vs Yoshihiko vs Mizuki Watase
- Miyu Yamashita vs Maki Ito
- HARASHIMA & Kazusada Higuchi vs Ethan Page & Akito vs Jason Kincaid & Shigehiro Irie
- Danshoku Dieno & Antonio Honda vs Joey Ryan & Royce Issacs
- Soma Takao & Tetsuya Endo vs Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi
The show will be available to view via the FITE TV Fite Fest pass. FITE Fest will feature over 20 live telecasts starting with Wrestle Pro on Wednesday, April 3rd and includes mega events like ROH Wrestling/NJPW G1 Supercard, Impact Wrestling: United We Stand, WWN’s Super Show – Mercury Rising, Wrestle Con’s Super Show and House of Glory’s Culture Clash 2019. All of this and more with a pay per view value of over $280 for a limited time only at a price of $119.99. All programs are currently available for pre-sale on an event by event basis, but this special offer to enjoy the entire FITE Fest line up is only available through March 11th. The complete lineup is available at www.FITE.tv.