Insane Championship Wrestling (ICW) held a show at the Assembly in Aberdeen, Scotland on Sunday 25th. The ICW Women’s Championship was on the line when Viper defended against Sammii Jayne, Viper will also be heading to Fear & Loathing next weekend to face Kay Lee Ray.
Former WWE Star Gangrel was also on hand for the event. The former Attitude Era star and leader of The Brood took on Jack Jester in singles action. Jester is one half of the ICW Tag Team Champions alongside his Kinky Party tag team partner Sha Samuels. Gangrel has been extremely active on the independent scene since his WWE departure, his last bout for the company came in 2007 in a 15th Anniversary Battle Royal on Monday Night RAW.
Here’s the full results for Granite City Night Club:
- Aaron Echo b. Kid Fite – Echo took the win via pinfall
- Liam Thomson vs Joe Hendry w/Leyton Buzzard – The bout ended in a no-contest
- The Sinky Party (Jack Jester & Liam Thomson) b. Joe Hendry & Leyton Buzzard – Jester and Thomson took the win via pinfall
- Mikey Whiplash vs BT Gunn – The bout ended in a no-contest
- Grado b. Red Lightning – Grado took the win via pinfall
- Damien & The Purge (Krobar & Kay Lee Ray) b. Sugar Dunkerton & The Kings of Catch (Aspen Faith & Lewis Girvan) – Damien and The Purge took the pinfall win
- Lionheart b. Crusher Craib – Lionheart took the win via pinfall before his match with Polo at Fear and Loathing
- ICW Women’s World Championship Match – Viper b. Sammii Jayne – Viper took the win via pinfall to retain her Championship
- ICW World Championship Match – Just Justice Jackie Polo b. Ryan Riley – Polo took the win via knockout in this open challenge match
- ICW World Championship Match – Just Justice Jackie Polo b. Andy Wild – Polo took the win by pinfall to retain the ICW World Heavyweight Championship in a second open challenge
ICW will also be hosting their biggest event of the year in December. Fear & Loathing XI will be taking place from the SSE Hydro in Glasgow, Scotland on December 2nd. You can check out our full coverage leading up to the historic event here.