The most luxurious wrestling and gaming event of all time now has 2 announced matches. AEW & CEO broke the news today that Kenny Omega will team with the Young Bucks to take on PAC and the Lucha Bros at the event.
#FyterFest #AEW x @CEOGaming— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) April 11, 2019
Saturday, June 29th, 2019 #DaytonaBeach
Kenny Omega & The Young Bucks vs Pac & the Lucha Bros
Tickets on sale early May – https://t.co/Zenw0xPAgL pic.twitter.com/5yTPdv9XH3
The Young Bucks and Lucha Bros will meet at Double or Nothing for the AAA tag team titles. Both Omega and PAC have other matches booked for the Vegas PPV. PAC will take on Hangman Page, and Omega will once again face Chris Jericho.
Fyter Fest will be just the 2nd official event for the new promotion after Double or Nothing on May 25th from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. It will take place on June 29th, 2019 from Daytona Beach in conjunction with the annual CEO Fight Gaming Championships.
A trailer for the event was revealed yesterday:
AEW Upcoming Schedule
- Double or Nothing – May 25th, 2019 – MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Fyter Fest – June 29th, 2019 – Daytona Beach Ocean Center – Daytona Beach, Florida.
- Fight For The Fallen – July 13th, 2019 – Daily’s Place Amphitheatre – Jacksonville, Florida.
- (Rumored) All In 2 – August 31st, 2019 – Sears Center – Chicago, Illinois.
- Chris Jericho’s Rock N Rager At Sea Part Deux – January 20-24th, 2019 – Miami to the Bahamas on the Norwegian Pearl.
Fyter Fest 1st Match Revealed
The 1st match announced for Fyter Fest was announced previously. It will feature DDT’s Michael Nakazawa in a hardcore match against Alex Jebailey (CEO of CEO Gaming). The two met at last year’s event as well, with Jebailey pulling out the victory.
Tickets To Fyter Fest
Ticket sales to Fyter Fest have exceeded even the most realistic expectations. Several elaborate packages, such as the Brandi’s Bikini Cove package or the Super Kick luau appear to have sold out instantaneously. A special “All In” package is still available for the low price of $3.5 billion.
Actual tickets to the event are expected to go on sale next month.