Killer Kross was reported to have asked Impact Wrestling for his release recently. According to a report from PW Insider, Kross asked Impact for a release after the two sides were not able to agree on a new contract for the 33-year-old.
According to Kross, however, he’s happy with Impact Wrestling and there were inaccuracies in the reports stating he requested his release. He recently took part in an interview with MultiMedia Mouth where he addressed the reports.
“I’ve chosen not to talk about it and the reason being is because there are inaccuracies that are in that article,” Kross said. “Quite frankly, I’m very f***ing angry that that article has surfaced and that’s all I’m allowed to say about that. I’m not happy about it.”
Killer Kross On Impact Wrestling
“My end game to be completely honest with you is to be financially secure enough to take care of my family,” Kross said. “Wherever that can happen is where I belong.”
Kross also spoke about what he enjoys about being with Impact Wrestling during the interview.
“I’ve been very very happy being at Impact Wrestling,” Kross said. “I’ve been very vocal about that over the last year, I’ve been having a blast! I have a lot of freedoms there that probably wouldn’t be afforded anywhere else.”
Kross continued to say he’s been dying to get to wrestle in Japan and thinks the country is ready for its next big heavyweight Gaijin star.
Kross recently dropped a street fight to Eddie Edwards on Impact Wrestling this Friday.