WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle is slated to call it a career.
During Monday’s episode of RAW in his hometown of Pittsburgh, PA at the PPG Paints Arena, the former WWE Monday Night RAW General Manager announced that he would compete in his farewell match at WrestleMania 35. His final in-ring opponent is to be announced.
— WWE (@WWE) March 12, 2019
Angle is a six-time world champion (four reigns as WWF/WWE Champion, one as WCW Champion and one as WWE’s World Heavyweight Champion), a one-time United States Champion, one-time Intercontinental Champion. He’s also one-time European Champion, one-time Hardcore Champion and one-time WWE Tag Team Champion.
WWE presents the WrestleMania 35 pay-per-view event on Sunday, April 7, 2019 in East Rutherford, NJ at MetLife Stadium that will air on the WWE Network. WWE will be announcing more matches for this show in the coming weeks. Here is the updated card:
Updated WWE WrestleMania 35 Card
- WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Seth Rollins
- WWE RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey vs. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair – Triple Threat Match
- Batista vs. Triple H – No Holds Barred Match
- Kurt Angle vs. TBA – Angle’s Farewell Match
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Buddy Murphy vs. TBA
What are your thoughts on Angle retiring at this show? Sound off in the comment section.