Major League Wrestling will crown new MLW World Tag Team Champions on June 7th.
A triple threat elimination tag match has been announced involving the following teams:
- Pentagon Jr. & Rey Fenix (presented by Salina de la Renta)
- The Dirty Blondes (managed by Colonel Robert Parker).
- Jason Cade & Jimmy Yuta
The last team standing will walk away with the gold. Other talent signed on for the June 7th FUSION taping from Gilt Nightclub in Orlando includes:
- World Heavyweight Champion Shane “Swerve” Strickland
- Barrington Hughes
- Sami Callihan
- “Filthy” Tom Lawlor
- Rich Swann
- Jake Hager (managed by Colonel Robert Parker)
- “Bad Boy” Joey Janela (with Aria Blake)
- Maxwell J. Friedman
- Mike Parrow (managed by Colonel Robert Parker)
This show will be an MLW: FUSION television taping for beIN SPORTS. If you’re in the Orlando area, tickets are now on sale at MLWTickets.com.
In related MLW news, tickets for MLW’s July 19th taping from New York City go on sale this Saturday at 10 AM ET:
— Court Bauer (@courtbauer) May 8, 2018