MLW has announced the main event for MLW War Chamber, the fight league’s upcoming show from North Richland Hills, Texas at the NYTEX Sports Centre.
The first-ever War Chamber match will feature CONTRA UNIT (and a mystery partner) facing “Filthy” Tom Lawlor, Ross & Marshall Von Erich and a mystery partner of their own.
So what, exactly, is a War Chamber match? The battle will take place inside a “carbon steel chamber with the perimeter of the top fortified with barbed wire.”
MLW has laid at the rules as follows:
- A coin toss determines which team enters first.
- 1-on-1 for 5:00 in stage 1 of the War Chamber.
- The winner of coin toss comes out for 2-on-1.
- Alternating teams have wrestlers enter every 2 minutes.
- Once all combatants are in the War Chamber, victory is won by submission, surrender or pinfall.
If you’re in the Dallas area, head over to MLWTickets.com so you can attend this can’t miss event.