WWE has announced a new match for the upcoming the Money in the Bank PPV.
As seen on this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw in Albany, NY at the Times Union Center NY on the USA Network, the sports entertainment company announced that Roman Reigns would take on Jinder Mahal in a singles match at this show.
The Money in the Bank pay-per-view event takes place on Sunday, June 17, 2018 in Chicago, Illinois at the Allstate Arena and will air on the WWE Network and some traditional pay-per-view outlets. Here is the updated card:
– Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Braun Strowman vs. Finn Balor vs. The Miz vs. Rusev vs. Kevin Owens vs. Bobby Roode
– Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Ember Moon vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya
– WWE Title Match: AJ Styles © vs. Shinsuke Nakamura – Nakamura picks stipulation
– WWE Raw Women’s Title Match: Nia Jax © vs. Ronda Rousey
– WWE SmackDown Women’s Title Match: Carmella © vs. Asuka
– Singles Match: Roman Reigns vs. Jinder Mahal
What are your thoughts on this match being added to the show? Sound off in the comment section below.