Major League Wrestling (MLW) has announced a new match for next weekend’s Kings of Colosseum TV taping from Chicago’s Cicero Stadium. The ‘Southern Psychopath’ Mance Warner will face the Tijuana gremlin, Bestia 666.
Bestia 666 is the son of legendary luchador Damian 666. Known for his Mexican calavera skeleton face paint, he’s a feared brawler and high flyer. He has tried out for WWE, wrestled for Lucha Underground and is a reigning Tag Team Champion (with Mecha Wol 450) in Mexico’s The Crash promotion.
With the addition of Mance Warner vs. Bestia 666, Kings of Colosseum is shaping up to be one of the most hard-hitting MLW cards in recent memory – which says a lot.
Updated card for MLW: Kings of Colosseum
The following is an updated look at next weekend’s stacked MLW show. Matches from Kings of Colosseum will be featured over the next several week’s on MLW Fusion on beIN SPORTS.
- MLW World Champion “Filthy” Tom Lawlor vs. Jacob Fatu
- Los Parks (presented by Selina de la Renta) vs. Dr. Wager & Hijo de Jr. Wagner Jr.
- Ladder Match: MLW World Tag Team Champions The Hart Foundation (Teddy Hart & Brian Pillman Jr.) vs. The Dynasty (MJF & Richard Holiday with Aria Blake)
- MLW National Openweight Champion Alex Hammerstone vs. Davey Boy Smith Jr.
- Unsanctioned Match: The Von Erichs vs. CONTRA Unit (Josef Samael and Simon Gotch)
- Mance Warner vs. Bestia 666 (presented by Salina de la Renta)
If you are in the Chicago area, there are a limited number of tickets still available for MLW Kings of Colosseum. Visit MLWTickets.com for details on how you can attend.